The layer panel lets you add and manage layers.
Layer Management actions
- Add a layer by clicking the Add button. Note that new layers will be added to your Base View, but will not be added to any other views.
- Import a layer by clicking the Import. This lets you add .podaris files that you have exported from other Podaris projects.
- Make a layer active by clicking on it.
- Edit layer properties by clicking the gear icon or double-clicking on it.
- Re-order layers to control the order in which they render on the map, by dragging them up or down the list.
- Toggle layer visibility by clicking the visibility icon, or by selecting multiple layers and then chosing **Hide
- Delete layers by selecting the checkbox next to the title, then going to the menu in the upper-right of the panel, and choosing Delete. Note that you must leave at lease one layer in a project.
- Duplicate layers by selecting the checkbox next to the title, then going to the menu in the upper-right of the panel, and choosing Duplicate. Note the layers will lose their connections to other layers that are not part of the selection set.