Project Settings can be accessed from the Project Menu and allow you to:
- Retitle and describe your project. Your project's description will be displayed inside the Information panel in Engage mode. Project descriptions support Markdown enabling you to add links and format text.
- Configure your system of measurement.
- Review your Project's Privacy Settings
- Change the location of the project by name or as comma separated decimal degrees. N.B. This cannot be changed once geometry has been added to your project.
- Change the default Transport Mode. This will take effect once you add a new layer in the Layer Panel (see below)
- Enable or disable support (giving the Podaris team administrative permissions for your project)