The project menu displays the title of the current project and hosts a variety of settings and functions related to your active project. These include:
- Project settings (for changing project permissions, renaming your project, etc...)
- Notification preferences Notification Preferences
- Switching between Plan and Engage mode
- Export project. This allows you to download a copy of your project in the .PODARIS file format. .PODARIS files can be imported back into Podaris.
- Export in the CityMobil file format.
- Clone Project. This will create a duplicate of the current project with the title prefix "copy of".
- Delete project. This will permanently delete your project.
- Exit project. This will return you to the Podaris app home screen.