The map background can be blended with a solid color. Podaris offers several defaults: Dark, Neutral, and Light. You can also specify a Custom background color and opacity. Together with the options provided in the Map switcher, this allows for a great variety of potential display styles.
- Min size -- The minimum width of any path, in pixels
- Schematic -- Use a consistent width for all paths
- Footprint -- Use the physical right-of-way for each layer's LayerType
- Layer -- Use the color of the Layer
- Velocity -- Show the speed based on the velocity profile of the LayerType
- Size -- A multiplier based on the path size
- Font size -- In pixels
Used as an indicator of station accessibility.
- Radius -- Can be entered in any units
- Stroke -- Color, opacity, and width in pixels
- Fill -- Color and opacity